Location: Home > Key Categories > Staple Food > Cooking oil

Grape seed oil

Grape seeds generally account for about 3%~7% of the total weight of grapes, and as a byproduct of the wine industry, it is a high quality edible oil resource. Grape seed oil content is 10%~20%, and m

Grape seeds generally account for about 3%~7% of the total weight of grapes, and as a byproduct of the wine industry, it is a high quality edible oil resource. Grape seed oil content is 10%~20%, and most varieties of grape seed oil have more than 70% of the total fatty acid, some even up to 81%, and less than 60% are rare. It can be seen that grape seed oil belongs to high linoleic acid type grease.